• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Three letter identifiers

Flt 525

Total Time
1500+
Can anyone help out with the following airline three letter identifiers?:
CAA, ASH, BTA, NKS, FLO, EGF, IDE, and TRS. I know all the links to the FAA site but they list every airline in the world....and some out of the world I think. I could not find a link that was alphabetical using the three letter identifier. Thnakx.

atrdriver

Living in Paradise
Total Time
5000+
Flt 525 said:
Can anyone help out with the following airline three letter identifiers?:
CAA, ASH, BTA, NKS, FLO, EGF, IDE, and TRS. I know all the links to the FAA site but they list every airline in the world....and some out of the world I think. I could not find a link that was alphabetical using the three letter identifier. Thnakx.

CAA=Candler=ASA

EGF I think is Eagle, but not sure

rvsm410

Total Time
Why do you want to know??? We could tell you but then, well you know the rest....

CAA = ASA
NKS = Spirit
EFG = American Eagle
TRS= Airtran

dont know the rest...

ok wher to I send the hit man! Hehehe...

Clutch_Cargo

Total Time
>6k
Flt 525 said:
I know all the links to the FAA site but they list every airline in the world....and some out of the world I think. I could not find a link that was alphabetical using the three letter identifier.

Guess you know all of them but one... try here.

cc

hawkerflyer

Total Time
9500+
IDE is Independence, BTA is ExpressJet/Continental Express.

LJ45

Total Time
that is the problem with aviation we have too many TLI's

TLI , three-letter-identifiers