Threads being deleted.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DX Rick

I have noticed that several good funny threads have been completely deleted. Not removed to other sections, DELETED!!!

So why is everyone being edited, deleted and banned here? I was banned months ago for fairly good reason, but are the lawyers crawling around your front yard they are so hungry?

I have been over in CaaM lately, and it seems like a much laid back, free forum.

DX Rick said:
I have noticed that several good funny threads have been completely deleted. Not removed to other sections, DELETED!!!

So why is everyone being edited, deleted and banned here? I was banned months ago for fairly good reason, but are the lawyers crawling around your front yard they are so hungry?

I have been over in CaaM lately, and it seems like a much laid back, free forum.

Check the sticky
http://forums.flightinfo.com/announcement.php?f=6&a=55ttp://

AK

DX Rick said:

Why do that?

Why does he need to delete people WHO DID NOT POST SINCE 2004?

How does that make them inactive? Little too much time on his hands?

Metro752 said:
Why does he need to delete people WHO DID NOT POST SINCE 2004?

How does that make them inactive? Little too much time on his hands?

"I'm in charge now" - Alexander Haig

Yeah, some people have that power trip thing going on... "I'M in charge now, see what I can do?". Big friggin deal, you are in charge of a public forum... all heads will bow and knees will bend!

I noticed that on the Majors board all of the thread about airline and Cargo, such as SWA Cargo Rumors and Alaska Cargo, are gone.

Latest resources

Back