Thoughts on Bellsouth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FNG24

Anybody have any thoughts on Bellsouth, reputation....I heard they just hired the Airforce 1 Skipper to run there flight department. Hows the pay etc?

No, It's Steve and my former boss, Is taking over their flight department and wanted to know if I wanted a job.....Worked for him in the AF, won't do it there....

I fly out of the same field, I believe that they have a good reputation.

I've heard from some people that it's a good job, good pay, decent schedule, etc., and I've heard from some people that they stick you in the DO328 with a promise of bigger and better things, and you end up stuck in the DO328 shuttle for a LONG time. However, I have NO first hand knowledge of anything, so I just flat out don't know. However, I tend to lean toward the 'bad' side as I see them advertising for pilots more often than a 'good to work for' company would be.

Take that with a grain of salt, though. Don't believe me, believe a more reliable source.

CapnVegetto said:
I've heard from some people that it's a good job, good pay, decent schedule, etc., and I've heard from some people that they stick you in the DO328 with a promise of bigger and better things, and you end up stuck in the DO328 shuttle for a LONG time. However, I have NO first hand knowledge of anything, so I just flat out don't know. However, I tend to lean toward the 'bad' side as I see them advertising for pilots more often than a 'good to work for' company would be.

Take that with a grain of salt, though. Don't believe me, believe a more reliable source.

I am sure that flying to BHM and back 10 times a day get's pretty old, but working a set schedule of four on and three off with no weekends) is a pretty good deal.

Saw their Doorknob here in BHM this morning. Maybe someone could post starting pay, upgrade time, schedule, equipment, QOL on here for us.

And don't say "do a search" like every freakin one says for every freakin question asked. I've done a search, and found marginal info at best. :)

Latest resources

Back