Thought I would share this pic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PAPA FOX! said:
Something to remember when all the regional pukes moan and b!tch endlessly on this forum!!!!!! Makes you wonder if these sites even instill a glitter of excitement within them!
Yup. This regional puke enjoys it...despite the people who bitch about me.

Never turn down sunsets or sex. You never know when either might be your last.

Back to the point. Great pics. Thanks for posting them.

Last edited:
Wow that pic of San Fran is awesome. I cant wait for the Red Bull races. Thanks for sharing.

The Sierra Nevada is awesome too. I cant wait to see sights like that on a daily basis.

I just found that website from this thread. I'll post some more of my pics. That one is a little blurry because I took it through the windshield with the heats on.
I've been taking lots of air to air photos lately. Some of them turn out pretty good.

-Right Click, Save image as.... -Right Click, Save image as..... lol What kind of camera do you use?

I just got it last month. A Panasonic DMC-FZ20. It has 12X optical zoom, and a manual focus in case it tries to focus on the window in auto mode(which it sometimes does).
I bought it for the trip to Alaska, but take it all the time now for the random shots. With RVSM, lots of ariplanes are really close. And TCAS tells you when they are coming.
We should start a Flightinfo photo section. MODERATORS?? It probably wouldn't get too out of hand for a week or so...
in the mean time, lets all post on this putfile thing???
Lets see some cool stuff!

aucfi said:
Sounds like a nice camera. I use a Sony Cybershot 5.0MP with 12X optical but I do not have the manual focus. I agree, a photo section would be nice.

Meanwhile, two pics of the Cub from this summer when I was @ home....

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/27120402239.jpg&s=x4

and

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/27120411261.jpg&s=x4

Now, I can forgive you for flying a cub :wink:, but WTF are you doing on pavement with a perfectly good grass strip airplane??!! I swear, kids nowadays will never learn..........:biggrin:

Latest resources

Back