• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rk772

Here we go STEELERS!!
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/road_trip_prank.html

This video reminds me of a certain flight back in my Metro-Pig days. We were descending into LFT at about 6:00am after an all night cargo run to CVG. It had been about a 3 hour leg and my FO had dozed off. After descending through about 6,000 ft, I pushed the nose over pretty hard, dumped the cabin, and began yelling "Were gonna die" at the top of my lungs. I've never seen such a horrified look on a persons face. He swore to get payback but never did.

THOSE WERE GOOD TIMES!!!!

Last edited:
rk772 said:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/road_trip_prank.html

This video reminds me of a certain flight back in my Metro-Pig days. We were descending into LFT at about 6:00am after an all night cargo run to CVG. It had been about a 3 hour leg and my FO had dozed off. After descending through about 6,000 ft, I pushed the nose over pretty hard, dumped the cabin, and began yelling "Were gonna die" at the top of my lungs. I've never seen such a horrified look on a persons face. He swore to get payback but never did.

THOSE WERE GOOD TIMES!!!!

How stupid and mean...

Flying_Corporal said:
How stupid and mean...

Yea, poor little FO. I'm sure he's traumatized for life.

Oh, I get it, work is not the place to have fun. "My Bad"

rk772 said:
Oh, I get it, work is not the place to have fun. "My Bad"

You're calling scaring people 'to have fun'?? Hmm... I hope you're not flying passenger aiprlanes.

Read accident reports for a change, you'll see plenty of people who crashed while 'having fun' with an airplane.

Flying_Corporal said:
Hmm... I hope you're not flying passenger aiprlanes.

Yes I do, but back in the day it was boxes and they didn't care.

By the way, You're avitar reminds me of this one time with a flight attendant. I'll save that story for later.

Flying_Corporal said:
You're calling scaring people 'to have fun'?? Hmm... I hope you're not flying passenger aiprlanes.

Read accident reports for a change, you'll see plenty of people who crashed while 'having fun' with an airplane.

Yup, can't have fun while flying. I think it is a law or something.

Latest resources

Back