This Just in: Midwest's Kolshak Quits!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
not good. i wonder if he hates TH now too? 2 options here, each not good:

1) TH and him butted heads and he got sick of his "growth" plan (or lack thereof).

2) women and children first on the life rafts........

Not trying to start anything, but when senior management heads for the door it's a bad sign. I've been through it. Good luck guys, it's gonna be a bumpy ride for us all!

Kinda like AAI CFO leaving recently without notice, right?

Great, TH is at the helm again, and I was concerned with what was going on before Kolshak was caned. Sheez.
I think this just put the nail in our coffin. Well it was a good two year ride. Out

I personally think they butted heads, TH is set on his ways and thinks that Midwest is his personal property, will have to wait and see why he left on a short notice.

Kinda like AAI CFO leaving recently without notice, right?

He left to take a CEO position, which is something he never would have achieved here. Unless Kolshak has something similar lined up, then not really relevant.

Doesn't surprise me. I heard that he lost it at meeting the other day down in flight ops. Any sane person would not be able to work with this management team in place. He is probably wondering how we have been in buisiness for 25 years. 8

I love how it's buried in YXNet.

Airline management is like Whack-A-Mole; let's see where he pops his head up next. I assumed he was TPG's boy, maybe not.

Thread Water?....sorry dude ...couldn't resist

anybody remember a 70's TV show "Kolshak-The Night Stalker"

Point taken, deserved it. "Thread" guess I meant "Tread". :erm:

But I stand by my original point. This is no time to be throwing sand on each other's eyes. Safe to say that we're all in a precarious position.

Is'nt a two week notice standard in the industry so as to not burn any bridges?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back