• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

This Job is Posted every 5 or 6 months!

B-J-J Fighter

Royce Gracie in Action
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Posts
1,118
Total Time
>4000
From AVcrew.com



Co-Captain (GA) 11/07

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Part 91 flight department, located in Atlanta, Georgia, is accepting resumes for an experienced Co-Captain. Private, family owned Gulfstream 200 aircraft. We travel extensively and the job entails a lot of time away from Atlanta, but we have a good time. Plan on most weekends and holidays away. If you don't want or like to travel, please do not apply. Additional duties include, but are not limited to, tracking and scheduling maintenance with Gulfstream, maintaining aircraft records, restocking aircraft consumables, and other duties as assigned. Applicant must have medium to heavy jet and international experience, 4000 hours Total, and 1000 Jet. Must be able to pass Class 1 medical. Must live or be willing to relocate to within 1 hour drive of KPDK. Must be willing to sign a 1 year training contract if we type you.






The language about the training contract is new. Anyone have any idea who this is for?
 
Last edited:

Alin10123

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 25, 2005
Posts
233
Total Time
200
B-J-J Fighter said:
From AVcrew.com



Co-Captain (GA) 11/07

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Part 91 flight department, located in Atlanta, Georgia, is accepting resumes for an experienced Co-Captain. Private, family owned Gulfstream 200 aircraft. We travel extensively and the job entails a lot of time away from Atlanta, but we have a good time. Plan on most weekends and holidays away. If you don't want or like to travel, please do not apply. Additional duties include, but are not limited to, tracking and scheduling maintenance with Gulfstream, maintaining aircraft records, restocking aircraft consumables, and other duties as assigned. Applicant must have medium to heavy jet and international experience, 4000 hours Total, and 1000 Jet. Must be able to pass Class 1 medical. Must live or be willing to relocate to within 1 hour drive of KPDK. Must be willing to sign a 1 year training contract if we type you.






The language about the training contract is new. Anyone have any idea who this is for?

That's the airport i train at. There was a dude in here last week that posted up a request for a pilot in our school. But the thing was kind of funny because of the way he had it, i wouldn't have gone.

His read like "intern co-pilot needed". When someone hears the word intern, that means that they aren't getting paid. lol
But one of our flight instructors took it, it actually pays quite well, it's jet time, plus he gets corporate benefits i think. Oh well... But i htink these are two different things. I think this ad only needed like 1000tt.
 

B-J-J Fighter

Royce Gracie in Action
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Posts
1,118
Total Time
>4000
Let me take another WILD guess. You do your Flight training at Pinnacle and the instructors initials are A.S. Just another wild guess.
 

pilotmiketx

Registerd User
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Posts
345
Total Time
oodles
Alin10123 said:
That's the airport i train at. There was a dude in here last week that posted up a request for a pilot in our school. But the thing was kind of funny because of the way he had it, i wouldn't have gone.

His read like "intern co-pilot needed". When someone hears the word intern, that means that they aren't getting paid. lol
But one of our flight instructors took it, it actually pays quite well, it's jet time, plus he gets corporate benefits i think. Oh well... But i htink these are two different things. I think this ad only needed like 1000tt.

So the answer to the poster's question would be no...
 

Alin10123

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 25, 2005
Posts
233
Total Time
200
B-J-J Fighter said:
Let me take another WILD guess. You do your Flight training at Pinnacle and the instructors initials are A.S. Just another wild guess.

Hey!!!
WHAT THE??? Are you stalking me? or did you just happen to know Adam?
 

B-J-J Fighter

Royce Gracie in Action
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Posts
1,118
Total Time
>4000
Yes,

I know Adam very well. We got our CFI's at the same flight school that is now out of business. We also went to high school together and breifly CFI'ed at the same place.
 

Alin10123

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 25, 2005
Posts
233
Total Time
200
B-J-J Fighter said:
Yes,

I know Adam very well. We got our CFI's at the same flight school that is now out of business. We also went to high school together and breifly CFI'ed at the same place.

sweet.
He was a fun dude to talk with. Never flew with him though.
 
Top