• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

This guy had a long day

avbug

Total Time
n/a
We're normally about 9 hours or more on a flight. It's not that long.

Princedietrich

Retired Starchecker
Total Time
Enough
We're normally about 9 hours or more on a flight. It's not that long.

You ferry them too? Jeez avbug, you're like the Ryan Seacrest of aviation. Jobs all over the place.
:beer:

BEfly

Regular User
Total Time
And got the airplane upgraded to the latest model in 56 minutes while on the ground in Bangor

avbug

Total Time
n/a
No, I don't fly those. But 9 hour flights are common, and it's not really a long day. 18 hour days that turn into 30 hour days get long...9 hours of flying is nine hours of sitting. Not exactly a tough day at the office.

Who is Ryan Seacrest?

414Flyer

Down with Chemtrails!
Total Time
There are some people who have done 24+ hour long ferry flights on Pacific Legs

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
Long? Does anyone recall a gentleman named Lindbergh?

J.Otto

Total Time
3 legs makes it much easier. looks like a fun plane to fly. how much can someone get paid flying one privatly?

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
3 legs makes it much easier. looks like a fun plane to fly. how much can someone get paid flying one privatly?

Yes it does. I knew a gut that flew one for a guy and was making 6 figures. Then again, he took care of EVERYTHING!!! He kept quite busy, but he seemed to enjoy it thoroughly.