• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

This Bud's For Us

S

Snapshot

Even Madison Avenue knows the Sad Reality.

Special Shout to my Bros at Trans States!

tinyurl.com/b7qyh

Last edited:

STREAKS

Skin and Steel
Total Time
wow...I've just reached a new low

H

Halo_RJdriver

STREAKS said:
wow...I've just reached a new low

P-Dawg_QX

Registered Offender
Total Time
3000+
You know, that was actually pretty funny...but only the first couple times I heard it. Now that it's been posted here AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES, it's become kinda lame.

S

Snapshot

The thing is ,"Dawg"; I don't spend my days constantly scanning the content of message boards and making dozens of posts. Somehow, in the course of having a "life" with "non-airplane related interests", I had just heard this a couple of days ago. I thought it was funny and wanted to share.

Lighten up, Francis............

P-Dawg_QX

Registered Offender
Total Time
3000+
Snapshot said:
The thing is ,"Dawg"; I don't spend my days constantly scanning the content of message boards and making dozens of posts. Somehow, in the course of having a "life" with "non-airplane related interests", I had just heard this a couple of days ago. I thought it was funny and wanted to share.

Lighten up, Francis............
Ah yes, it's the old, "I have a life outside of the forums and you don't" defense. Brilliant. :pimp:

h25b

Left for ProPilotWorld
Total Time
P-Dawg_QX said:
Ah yes, it's the old, "I have a life outside of the forums and you don't" defense. Brilliant. :pimp:
No, I think it was more like the, "don't be a jerk, we're all stocked up on those..." He had no need to defend himself... God forbid anyone spread some humor around... With all of the mass lay-offs and paycuts you'd think it would be appreciated. I guess you'd rather rant about really important issues like GJ's ???

At least he's not like you, posting for the sole purpose of being a wisea$$...:rolleyes:

Last edited: