Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
S

Snapshot

Even Madison Avenue knows the Sad Reality.

Special Shout to my Bros at Trans States!

tinyurl.com/b7qyh

Last edited:
wow...I've just reached a new low

You know, that was actually pretty funny...but only the first couple times I heard it. Now that it's been posted here AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES, it's become kinda lame.

The thing is ,"Dawg"; I don't spend my days constantly scanning the content of message boards and making dozens of posts. Somehow, in the course of having a "life" with "non-airplane related interests", I had just heard this a couple of days ago. I thought it was funny and wanted to share.

Lighten up, Francis............

Snapshot said:
The thing is ,"Dawg"; I don't spend my days constantly scanning the content of message boards and making dozens of posts. Somehow, in the course of having a "life" with "non-airplane related interests", I had just heard this a couple of days ago. I thought it was funny and wanted to share.

Lighten up, Francis............

Ah yes, it's the old, "I have a life outside of the forums and you don't" defense. Brilliant. :pimp:

P-Dawg_QX said:
Ah yes, it's the old, "I have a life outside of the forums and you don't" defense. Brilliant. :pimp:

No, I think it was more like the, "don't be a jerk, we're all stocked up on those..." He had no need to defend himself... God forbid anyone spread some humor around... With all of the mass lay-offs and paycuts you'd think it would be appreciated. I guess you'd rather rant about really important issues like GJ's ???

At least he's not like you, posting for the sole purpose of being a wisea$$...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back