Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

This been posted yet? TSA behavior detector?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nothing to worry about-these are the same clowns who can't find fake bombs using an x-ray machine.

Company policy is that you get the thieves out and NOT impede the theft or robbery in anyway as this may place the customers in danger.

Would you if you were slaving for "the man" making minimum wage at some miserable 7-11 or Circle-K?

Well, if they are looking for fear and disgust in my facial expressions they will find it in me...because I think the whole TSA is full of fear and disgust....we all really know how easy it is for a security breach and it ain't through the gates that TSA is spending billions of dollors searching the passengers...screening the pilots and granny's in wheelchairs....the may see fear and disgust in my eyes as we go through the pony show as someone else put it,,,

I was sitting at the airport saturday afternoon and saw a little boy (maybe four/five years old) with his parents. On his shirt he had a sticker with a big yellow badge and the words FUTURE TSA SCREENER. I couldn't help but feel sorry for the lad. So young yet already branded.

It used to be that you would see young kids (myself included) running around the airport with plastic wings that were given to them by the pilots pinned to their shirt. Now they're wearing a sticker with a wanna be rent-a-cop badge on it.

Latest resources

Back