• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Two years down and none to go!

Thank you JB!!!

See Y/AA!

AA717driver said:
MQAA--Try SWA or JB. Better QOL and future, IMO. Good luck.TC
Yeah, I thought about that. But I'm not really the SWA 'type'. JB would be nice, but I've already done the NYC commute, and it wasn't pretty 2 1/2 years ago, I'm sure it's no better now.

Besides, I'm 5 months pregnant. No company would touch me with a 10 foot pole! Hire a pregnant lady? Ha! I'd have a better chance of monkeys flying out of my butt.

Chances are the 5 years will expire before I get a recall letter. I'm 9 days junior to all the TWA folks. D'Oh. :cool:

Stopped counting. I'll never go back. Now, my golf clubs go with me to exotic destinations in the summer and skiis in the winter.

F-USAir

Yeah, but yer still in Jersey!

Counselair said:
Two years down and none to go!

Thank you JB!!!

See Y/AA!
"I dig chicks with big hair that drive IROCs, Camaros or Trans Ams!"

Counselair--HEY! You from Joisey?! What exit? :p :D

MQAA--Yeah, you've got to get over the pregnancy thing before you dive back into the FA biz. I don't think many of the TWA people will go back to AA. There are quite a few working at CHQ and TransStates who might take it but not a bunch. Good luck with the kid!

CaSyndrm--So you're the other ex-airline type they let in corporate aviation! ;) Have fun!TC

Last edited:
Jeff- As a former AA "Stew" I thought you preferred "guys" that drove IROCs and didn't call the next day!

Tim- Yeah I am, you got a problem with that!!! :D

Sorry we're not still in STL anymore where all we did was biach about Uncle Carl and who was Red or Green. I'm moving on and not looking back at the wailing wall or last stall anymore.

Wishing all of us the best over the holidays,

Counselair

Latest resources

Back