Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kingairrick

Rare user
Anyone want to come over and help me build an ark in Tampa? WTF? It has been raining for 5 days straight!
I have some margerita mix, a BBQ grill, a pool, and a new lake surrounding my entire house.

We have already started here in Longboat Key. My god, and I hear we are still in a drought.

Over in East Manatee I hear the dam is broken.

*Gets his swimming trunks*

Man you guys are wimps!!!!!!!

5 days of rain HAHA that’s a drizzle
21 days that’s pretty good.

Try 121 days ... I was growing moss after that one.

I need to get out of OREGON BAD!!!!

and would like to move to Florida.

Anybody looking for an Information Technology Manager or Administrator down that way? ( my day job )

I would like to move down and build more time. Even though I’m to old to get my ATP and fly for a career. (Turn 30 in July) blah.

Styles:
This is not like the rain in the Pacific NW. I lived in Seattle for 4 years. Out there you can go out and walk around in the rain, and not ever really get wet.

This rain is like tropical torrential downpour. No BS is was raining over three inches an hour most of the weekend. Dams are breaking, rivers are out of their banks, ect...People who live out in the sticks (Brandon area) are using boats to get to and from their houses.

BTW, Oregon rocks!

lol I was trying to be a little sarcastic. That’s what I get for not drinking enough coffee on a Monday morning. Ya but it is the season for big storms like that in your area correct?

I was down in Tampa area last year about this time of month, for a couple of weeks and it was gorgeous. And all the pilots I talked to were building mass amounts of time down there compared to Oregon pilots.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back