Things to do in Saskatoon, Canada???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

H.Agenda

Any and all info much appreciated. Will be stuck there for about 1 week in a week.

Last edited:
Head towards the river. There are miles of good trails to go walking/running along on both sides of the river. Thats what I usually do. There's a place that actually has Leffe on tap - prob. one of only 2 places I've seen. Its right off the main street with the shops and its an English-style pub.

Regards,
~D

Well first night you should head to the nearest Harvey's for a quick bite to eat. Do not forget to walk off with the orange tray because apparently they are collectibles up that way. Next I would recommend heading to the pub for a couple Lefe's. While you are there you might be lucky enough to catch "The Frozen Snowshoe" (a famous Canadian wrestler) on the TV. To finish off the evening you should find the most attractive " First Nation's " girls and ask her for a ride back to your hotel on her snow machine where you will reward her with an "Old King Clancy" (apparently, a "Sacramento Turtleneck," but with maple syrup). I guarantee it will be "Legend" ....... Wait for it...... "dary ; )

Well first night you should head to the nearest Harvey's for a quick bite to eat. Do not forget to walk off with the orange tray because apparently they are collectibles up that way. Next I would recommend heading to the pub for a couple Lefe's. While you are there you might be lucky enough to catch "The Frozen Snowshoe" (a famous Canadian wrestler) on the TV. To finish off the evening you should find the most attractive " First Nation's " girls and ask her for a ride back to your hotel on her snow machine where you will reward her with an "Old King Clancy" (apparently, a "Sacramento Turtleneck," but with maple syrup). I guarantee it will be "Legend" ....... Wait for it...... "dary ; )

Ahhh. A neil patrick harris fan!!! Here is your site:

http://nph-fan.com/

I dont know about the native population but I did hear the girls are unusually attractive in that area.

thanks mouse i will check out the river...

Actually more of a fan of the show but definitely appreciate the view of the world from Barney's perspective. Glad you got the reference. All to often the intended humor does not translate well to these boards. Enjoy the " Great White North" Sorry I could not be more productive with my advice but my travels up that way have not dropped me into Saskatoon yet. ; )

If you are able to get away from Saskatoon I would rent a car and drive to Medicine Hat Alberta for a day, or stay overnight there. If I remember right it's about 5 hours drive. There is an incredible dinosaur museum there. Several years ago I went on a tour that took you to the dig areas where they were unearthing T-Rex relatives.

If you are into that...

Weather should finally be OK there.

Co-worker says there's nice golf courses there if you play. Good little sushi joint within walking distance of the Radisson, if that's where you stay. Just walk across the Broadway bridge and go about 3 blocks.

Latest resources

Back