• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

There goes Ramp Acccess, Comair employee arrested for smuggling MCO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, don't increase background investigations or screening for employees. Just take away everyone's SIDA badges. That will solve it. Go TSA!

....and where can you find fully auto weapons nowadays....

Five years ago I bought a SKS (Russian AK-47) and bought some accessories to fix it up. He threw a free "how to make it full auto with a paperclip" pamphlet in the bag. A lot of these "civilian semi-auto" guns can easily be converted to full auto.

As for the 8 pounds of pot question, I went on a tour of my states seized drug storage facility and they showed me 15 pound "bricks" that were no bigger than a two boxes of cereal stacked on top of eachother.

I love how they say that in no time were passengers in any danger. The guy only had an automatic weapon on board.

Until you make every single person go through the security checkpoints like the pilots and passengers, there is no "secure area".

Even then there is no guarantee something won't slip through...
But it would make this kind of crap much harder.

Until you make every single person go through the security checkpoints like the pilots and passengers, there is no "secure area".

Oh come on now, that would force management to actually do real background checks on rampers, and maybe even pay to hire non felons.

All those increased costs, geee, looks like we need more concessions from the pilots........

Latest resources

Back