The TSA Keeps Us Safe Again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice going.

Goldberg added that he has circumvented security numerous times by "bringing bad things" through security at airports in Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Chicago and Wilkes Barre/Scranton. Among the items he said he brought on flights: pocketknives, matches from hotels in Beirut, dust masks, nail clippers, an inflatable Arafat doll and box cutters.

WTF!

Is the doll supposed to pay extra for a seat?

The real question is: Where is the inflation tube located?:eek:

Since when does wearing certain t-shirts and inflatable dolls a reason to deny someone entry? As far as the boarding pass, well he didnt get on a plane with one. Anyone can go buy a fully refundable ticket with cash if you really want to go on the secure side and then refund it on the way back out. Maybe they should deny you entry if you wear a pilot hat?????

Since when does wearing certain t-shirts and inflatable dolls a reason to deny someone entry? As far as the boarding pass, well he didnt get on a plane with one. Anyone can go buy a fully refundable ticket with cash if you really want to go on the secure side and then refund it on the way back out. Maybe they should deny you entry if you wear a pilot hat?????

Your girlfriend work for these guys or what?

No but I hate hearing about people unnecessarily throwing away more freedoms we have.......
I'm with you on this...but...

I only posted this based on the fake boarding pass, lack of ID, and "wearing a coat in the summertime" (which is supposed to be part of the TSA's "behavior profiling" training).

The rest of it is just, intentional or not, pure comedy...which makes sense seeing that the TSA is one of our nation's biggest jokes.

the TSA is one of our nation's biggest jokes.

I fully agree. The one checkpoint in the whole system I go through regularly (read: smoker) is the F terminal in PHL. I know almost all of them by name, and they all know my goofy face whether I know them or not... I actually enjoy shooting the breeze with them a few times a day.

The ass clowns in HPN? Different story entirely.

Latest resources

Back