The Tribe Has Spoken....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jaybird

They voted the pilot off the island. Survivor that is.

Jaybird, I am shocked and outraged at Hunter's dismissal. Half the IQ of that tribe left with Hunter. He is smarter than the average bear, and that is saying alot for a Navy guy. I'm going to start watching the Bernie Mac Show instead of Survivor now that he is gone. Who's with me!?

the tribe of slackers

Hunter got hosed. I think he summed it up pretty good in his response to his dismissal during the credits. That group he got stuck with was a bunch of lazy slackers. They voted off the old lady last week because she kept telling them to "get to work." Hunter did not vote for her. That whole tribe will be voted off before anyone from the other tribe is voted off. But that's the way the game goes.

He didn't outwit

Hunter got voted off because he made a strategic error last week. When he tried to get Sarah voted off last week he forced Rob into an alliance with "V" and Sean to save his honey. Hunter should have known better than to mess with another guy's girl. Hunter did not outwit and now he has paid the price. Too bad, because he seemed a decent guy.

typhoonpilot

P.S. Now I'm going to go get a life.

Latest resources

Back