• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The tattooed wife

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Amish must have been HIGHLY burned somewhere in his past. I'm sorry that things went so terribly wrong for you sir.

To the original poster, best of luck! I don't think it was much more than the fact that she really wanted the tat and you really didn't so she waited until you were out of town and did it. Don't put so much thought into it, it's not such a big deal. Life's too short.

You're not the only one who got that impression.

I know it sounds harsh, but the chicks in NYC will eat you alive. competition is "stiff" and Manhattan girls are on the up and up with relationship games. Perhaps the Southern Bells are more candid and honest. But I can tell you from experience and from others that the therapist is not your friend. They are there to appease the poor little girl in front of her and tell her what she wants to hear. All therapists are not create dequal. In fact, (at least in NY and possibly all over) one does not even need a license or HS diploma for that matter to place a thearpy sign on their doorstep. Anyone can "become" a therapist. Sure there are licensde ones who may possess a background, but look at it like this. Most girls seek out a female thera[ist who is really no more than a paid girlfriend of thiers. Coaching them on why your man is wrong and you're right.

Forthose optimists out there, just keep an open eye when your partner needs to seek out therapy in a relationship. The therapist will brain wash your girl into thinking all sorts of incorrect things.

Understand that she presents HER side of the story and HER needs, etc. to this partial individual being paid to help her out and MAINTAIN a client. If she walks in with a problem, the therpist is going to acknowledge and validate her concerns while gaining her the threapists trust and confidence.

ehhhhh... whats the use.

What's that saying about three things being cheaper to rent?

Save the PI Money.

Insure her for at least a mil.

Don't tell her but leave the paperwork where she finds it.

She'll come clean; if she doesn't, evacuate the premises.

Save the PI Money.

Insure her for at least a mil.

Don't tell her but leave the paperwork where she finds it.

She'll come clean; if she doesn't, evacuate the premises.

Funny stuff man.

It has been months... Don't leave us hangin'... What's the verdict?? Hope all is well - trust is number one. Number two is me hitting the head with a cuban in one hand and the sports section in the other... Sometimes sex is overrated. Nothing is better than a good BM...

Next girlfriend I have that thinks she needs a tatoo, I will encourage her to get the most ridiculous, stupid tattoo she can get. Then she will regret it even more someday.

Owned.

It has been months... Don't leave us hangin'... What's the verdict?? Hope all is well - trust is number one. Number two is me hitting the head with a cuban in one hand and the sports section in the other... Sometimes sex is overrated. Nothing is better than a good BM...

So, which crew meal do you want Captain? And no, I haven't heard your story about flying Big Berthas during the Great War and how you chased the Kaiser off San Juan Hill this leg yet.

Feel for you, bro.

When the wife doesn't tell her husband about the tramp stamp, it means her mind is elsewhere already.
Send HER packing. She wants to play sorority girl, have her do it away from your kids. We all know what's the mentality/mindset of the lower-back "Tramp Stamp". You know it, I know it, she knows it and all her friends know it.

Whatever you do, DO NOT kiss her A$$ and bend to her will. She doesn't respect you now, she will respect you even less later if you go "OK, honey."
Don't play 'insecure macho-boy'. Play it cool and have her hit the bricks. Throw her out if you have to. There is no room in a marriage for that kind of BS.

Just be sure to have your 'womanese-to-english' dictionary handy when she start to spill the BS about how she 'needs to find herself' or how she 'needs her own space' or how you 'don't meet her emotional needs'.

Been there, dude. Dating only foreign women now, and LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pimp: :D

American women get their head filled so full of BS on a DAILY basis from 'the View' Oprah, etc, that it is impossible for them to stay grounded in reality.

Her mind is elsewhere and she'll twist things in that typical woman brain of hers that she will convice herself that it is YOUR FAULT she needs to "find herself".

I've heard stories like these a hundred times before. They are always the same.

Don't EVER believe a woman's words. It is only her actions that count. Only actions, remember that! Words are meaningless babble out of a woman's pie hole. If she is "In to you", her actions will show that.

Women operate by feelings and emotions, not written or spoken words. Feelings.

If her feelings for you are positive her actions will be positive. If her feelings for you are 'distant' she will ACT distant from you. It is unavoidable. It is how they are programmed. It only matters how a woman ACTS towards you...not her words.

Get yourself a pre-paid legal plan NOW. Costs about $100-$150/month and will strengthen your position, because in the back of your brain, you won't be worried about the financial cost of the divorce proceedings, if it heads that way. Trust me on this.

Would you stay with your wife if it wasn't for the kids, after this stunt?

Didn't think so. Go get yourself a pre-paid legal plan.

Good luck. PM me if you want to rap. Feel for you, bro.

I don't know kommutrdog and he doesn't know me, but he has my relationship to my exwife down to a tee in his post on this thread.

I wish it hadn't taken me so long to figure it out.

Next girlfriend I have that thinks she needs a tatoo, I will encourage her to get the most ridiculous, stupid tattoo she can get. Then she will regret it even more someday.

Owned.

Even better, make it your name. Simply don't get more owned than that.

I have a tramp stamp (yes, this is what I call it) but my fiancee respects me as a human being. I got it during one of my weaker (read: drunker) moments and I don't try to hide the fact that I've done this.

Your issue isn't about your wife's tattoo. You issue is whether or not you are married to an honest woman. "Trust" is a killer.

On the other hand......instead of bitching about it, take advantage of it. Tell her the Tramp Stamp is hot and you'll expect to be seeing it up close and personal every night.

(But I am concerned that of all the possiblities of getting a tattoo....she knowingly chose the one that demeans women the most. That's kind of sad.)

Latest resources

Back