The RTA board ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stand for nothing & you fall for anythin

Just wondering what flyr4hire, choppengruven & flyboycpa care about or are concern about. You have said here in so many words that you do no care for the rights of others. You have said by your ignoring of the facts stated that you do not care that your management has committed illegally acts and have conspired to do so.

I served my time defending my country too so do not think you did me a favor. The military is full of followers and has very few true leaders. Believe me I do not need or desire your protection. Your sense of honor, duty etc is clouded by your blindness to the truth. Why do you three (?) fail to address the wrong your management has done? You can only accuse those that support having a contract, therefore support having a union as not being worthy of justice and fair play.

How can you continue to deny the truths about your management? Why do you what to protect your management when it is they that have violated the law? Do you not know that the more you avoid the truth and the facts that you only show how little you truly are? Do you not believe the quotes that started this thread? What evidence to you need to show that your management is made up of people willing to act outside of the law? You would not be one of them would you? I do not understand how or why anyone would try to defend a management that has acted outside of the law and violated the rights of others.

I guess you are saying that you prefer the evil that your management has done to your suggested evil of the IBT. I say again ask the pilots that have a contract and are members of the IBT just how they feel. I do not care what the trash collectors union did when you crossed their picket line.

Again, do you think the quotes that started this thread are not from an email between two managers at RTA? Do you not believe the sender is not a program manager at FLOPS?

Wrong post!

The below quotes from another post are the one I was speaking about when I asked if you belikeve them not to be true.

These guys started this union business and should pay.

We need you to help us on the list. Flight Options has requested it.

Changed my mind, no union!

You really are a screwball Aspiring. Talk about a lack of perspective. Your last post just changed my mind, No unon for me now... no matter what!

I love the idea that FLOPS pilots think they make more than NJA pilots, even at the current scale. On the 7 and 7, and 6 year pay, like I am, I work 183 days a year. Oh yeah minus my 3 weeks of vacation, minus my one sick day a month, I work 150 days a year and make 67,000 a year. Oh yeah, the least amount of overtime I ever made here was 7500. So that equals 496.67 dollars per day I work.

Would someone please post what a FLOPS pilot in his 5 year of employment makes on a per day basis. That is a more real comparision of payscales.

I'll try my best to get this one right.

On the 8/7 flight options we work 16.6 days per month, so 199 days per year. Minus 16 days vacation equals 183.

We get different rates per aircraft type, so anyone who has been with flight options for 6 years is flying a challenger, falcon50 or GV.
We have very few people in the GV's so I'll start with a 6 year 601 and da50 pilot.
6850 per month x 12= 82,200 plus maybe 5000 OT = 87200 so 476 per day.

On the hawker, citation 3, for a 6 year cap 6025 per month, 72300 maybe 5000 per year oT so 77300 so 422 a day.

I'm not even gonna continue with the light cabin pay i'll be depressed.

Keep in mind also that flight options pays for year in seat, so you would have to be cap in that specific airplane to get that pay for 6 years. every time you swich airplanes you start over, at year 1 pay for that airplane.

So flight options pilots may make more money per year but we work more days.

Thanks for the info fracslave,
It confirms that all the fractionals are extremely underpaid right now. It just gets frustrating listening to how NJA has a big pay problem, but when you actually look at the numbers, they are very close to the others.

Latest resources

Back