The Result of Kalitta's new TA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

avgslin

Any Kalitta Air's pilot... What is the current situation with your TA. Is there a schedule new vote time on the revise TA? Any information will be greatly appreciated, thank you all.

avgslin said:
Any Kalitta Air's pilot... What is the current situation with your TA. Is there a schedule new vote time on the revise TA? Any information will be greatly appreciated, thank you all.
The TA that came out in April was voted down. This summer the IBT sent a survey to all the crewmembers about why it was voted down. As far as I know, negotiations continue, next session is shortly.

iaflyer

Thanks "iaflyer" I assume Kalitta is still hiring 747 FO? Plus getting three more 747 by 2006 to bring the fleet to 29?

I heard 25 as operational number, with parts birds in OSC

avgslin said:
Thanks "iaflyer" I assume Kalitta is still hiring 747 FO? Plus getting three more 747 by 2006 to bring the fleet to 29?
Still hiring - they are starting a class on Nov 15th - I'm not sure of the number of FOs in the class, but the training department is planning on some upgrade classes next year. So there will be demand for FOs.

A new (to us) airplane is coming out of shop shortly so that will be another airplane for our fleet. 29 is too high - 20 by the end of 2006 is possible, but would be like 5 more next year. Who knows though...

iaflyer

Thanks for the confirmation "iaflyer". I will keep updating my resume and hope for the best. Any new information will be greatly appreciated.

Latest resources

Back