• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Pinnacle MEC's True Colors?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stolen from the playbook of Fox News. If there's a question mark, it means that you don't really mean it, right? You don't mean to imply anything and then back anyway because you put a curly piece of punctuation there..."

For example:

"Does SEVEN Molest Children?"

I don't know the answer to that... perhaps we should discuss it.
Wow.....apparently you don't understand or can't comprehend that there are lines we don't cross as decent human beings. Don't know where you pulled that one from. But, you got issues man. This topic is an airline related issue regarding an ongoing SLI. It has nothing to do with your apparent fascination with the molesting of innocent children. Another FI scumbag! Get a life bro. Hey Mods.....I'd say that's fair game for this clown to be removed. If not, the class of this forum has seriously been compromised.

Just heard there will be an announcement tomorrow stating that the Colgan name will stay and the Mesaba name will not. Those on the props will fly for Colgan, those on the jets will fly for Pinnacle. Hope this isn't true. Lot's of "chatter" over the last couple of days.

Just in case you missed it.

Stolen from the playbook of Fox News. If there's a question mark, it means that you don't really mean it, right? You don't mean to imply anything and then back anyway because you put a curly piece of punctuation there..."

For example:

"Does SEVEN Molest Children?"

I don't know the answer to that... perhaps we should discuss it.

Kinda like:

"hey buddy, how ya been? Say...did you stop beating your wife yet?"

I just wanted to post before this got shut down...

I thought SEVEN was a street captain at Mesaba....or maybe I got my posters mixed up

I understand mesaba was VERY unflattering in the negotiaions. Block was bothered by many things including them showing up 20 minutes on the final day. Very un-professional seven.

I understand mesaba was VERY unflattering in the negotiaions. Block was bothered by many things including them showing up 20 minutes on the final day. Very un-professional seven.
Well, maybe you should collect some facts and data of your own and start your own thread with a new topic. This thread isn't about that.

Good sources are saying that their initial proposal to the arbitrator was to:

- Merge the Colgan and Pinnacle lists by some method, since the holdings company bought Colgan long before Mesaba.

- Cut the bottom 600 off the Mesaba list, and merge the remaining top with the Pinnacle/Colgan list.

- Finally, take the bottom 600 that were removed from the Mesaba list and staple them to the bottom.

Their justification for that is they "saved" those bottom 600 from furlough anyway, so we should be put at the bottom and thank them for saving XJ jobs.

But, that was before they essentially walked away from the table this past week. Mesaba and Colgan are still trying to make this work. I imagine that went over really well with the arbitrator, who would strongly prefer a mutually agreed upon solution. Thanks for making us look good, and for providing yet another negotiating advantage to Colgan and especially the Mesaba pilot group. It is no wonder these guys went so long without a contract.

I don't think the arbitrator is a fool and the same can hardly be said for the 9E MEC if the facts are as they appear to be...Pinnacle can aim as high as they want and hope for a great compromise by the arbitrator but most likely what will happen now is that they've overstepped their bounds and pissed off the arbitrator and everyone else involved. In my opinion, the Pinnacle MEC has shot themselves in the foot. We'll all know soon.

If the Mesaba pilots weren't furloughed, they won't be stapled by any arbitrator. Also, each MEC will try to get the best seniority possible for their own group, that is their job. The arbitrators will do the deciding, so they are the ones to blame eventually. It's just business. Just roll your eyes and make sure your lawyers fight for you.

OYS

Latest resources

Back