• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Offspring vocalist plane

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dexter Holland has a Cessna Citation CJ2, I believe. Used to have a CJ1, but I've seen pictures of a CJ2 recently with his tradmark anarchy symbol on the tail.

BoilerUp is correct.

An Anarchy symbol on the tail uh??? thats pretty cool, i was expecting a Cirrus or something like that, seems like selling 10 million (or more?) albums really help$, cool, they were never punk really, i had a tape of them before they got big and it was cool but souned amore rock and metal than just punk.....anyway id like to fly with him, the go to the show and get some of the left over groupies for myself....ahhhh

I think there are pictures of the exterior at airliners.net.

As for the interior....well, only a select few have seen that, and I'm keeping it to myself ;)

Last edited:
BoilerUP said:
Dexter Holland has a Cessna Citation CJ2, I believe. Used to have a CJ1, but I've seen pictures of a CJ2 recently with his tradmark anarchy symbol on the tail.

I saw him roll into teterboro at jet aviation last year. I was up in the tower with another friend of mine and he points and says "guess who".

I can't tell the difference between a CJ1 or 2, but it was one of 'em. With the symbol on the tail, as well.

~wheelsup

Latest resources

Back