The New USA JET

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Porky

Looks like there's a bit of a come back for the airline. They are putting another falcon online (to steel the DOD contract) as well as another DC9 freighter. They have just recently bought a MD83 and hired back some 15 pilots and a hand full of mechanics. I for one, was not one of the so called lucky ones that was called back...huh I wonder why? Everyone that has worked there before knows that nothing is forever. In the years that I had worked there I saw dozens of people, pilots and mechanics, come and go as the biz changed. Hopefully, for the sake of all who were called back this is not just another temporary gig due to the up coming passenger season. The true test will be after March, thats when reaility comes into play, or the lease on the company caddy's needs to be renewed. :laugh:

I love it, lots of DA-20 training

is this place that ********************ed up?

it sounds like it, never realized how bad a place would be just from reading about it, wow thats bad!

Last edited:
Hi.

I heard they had over 1000 apps for their advertised DA-20 and DC-9 FO jobs.

cliff
NBO

I for one, was not one of the so called lucky ones that was called back...huh I wonder why?

Perhaps because you couldn't shut up about the place while you worked there, and you still can't.

The place eventually crumbled just as you said it would. So you won your battle.

But you lost the war. Happy now?

Don't feed the avbug troll!

Perhaps because you couldn't shut up about the place while you worked there, and you still can't.

The place eventually crumbled just as you said it would. So you won your battle.

But you lost the war. Happy now?

I'm pretty happy to tell you the truth. No more lies at the company meetings. No more wondering when the place is going to close. No more micro management. No more worries period.

I did manage to do a few things though.... I made management aware that people who worked there were not happy and it looks like they might have changed there attitude some. Besides most of the people who work there still are unhappy, they just don't have porky to let everyone know, or do they??? :)

Hi.

I heard they had over 1000 apps for their advertised DA-20 and DC-9 FO jobs.

cliff
NBO

Poor mis-guided fools. All the years I worked there I saw so many people come and go as the biz changed. They would take a chance at USA JET, move their family or quit a steady job only to be let go a few months or perhapes a year down the road. It happened all the time in the last 6 years. How sad. My advice to all who apply to this place is not to expect an exstended stay because in the eyes of management you are just a number needed at a moment in time.

Latest resources

Back