• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The New JetRide

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is. I've been doing it for a year now and my wife hasn't left me yet. But it is taking its toll on the old home life. That is one of my reasons I'm trying to get on with NetJets.

The WDR side of our company runs their road crews on an 8 on and 6 off schedule, or 7 on and 7 off with one travel day, depending on how you count travel. I count it as work, some don't.

Jetride is aware, though that doesn't mean they will act, of the long schedules. Our contract clients don't like our crews to be out that long either. Road weary, tired, and home sick don't do well for customer service. Maybe it will change and maybe it won't. I keep hearing that Jan 9th is the magic date for the new roll out of our company structure.

my airplane is on the road all the time and I'm one week on and one off.
This might be one of the changes to come for the PNL guys.

Also I think that the c-650 is using their tail# and not a WDR call sign.

Yes. Craig Washika is doing our hiring through Airnet. Would you like the Baron or the Falcon?

I have no idea how you get an app in.

Call 479-845-2200 x2209 and ask Mayra.

We have openings.

It might also be worth a look at jetride.com

Not too sure what is there.

Jetride has combined, sort of, the certificates. Open bidding across both certificates is now open to all pilots. Most senior bid (and qualified for CAPT) gets awarded. If no takers then the job goes to the street.

Latest resources

Back