Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The MRJ is getting closer to first flight - Skywest Execs are Salivating...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Brazil called, they want their plane back.

And did I miss something? Does AK not have scope?

I think it looks more streamlined than the E175. Skywest and Transstates have ordered it and I assume it will have to fit scope clauses for any legacy airline feed. Alaska has limited scope protection and Skywest likely has more flexibility on seating for the MRJ if Alaska ultimately uses it. I'd be happy to fly the MRJ at a legacy carrier at legacy-level wages (entry level) but I doubt that will happen...

I still like the looks of the C-Series the best in that category - even though the C-Series 100 is slightly bigger than the MRJ. The CS300 could be a game changer in terms of economics and versatility (2000+ mile range) eventually - would love to see that at Delta mainline as the "bridge" between the 717 and the A320.

Last edited:
Brazil called, they want their plane back.

Haha. No kidding.

"Guess what we just figured out! If we place 4 of these thick circles at the corners of this box - we can put stuff in the box and move it around really easily. As far as we know, there's nothing quite like it out there!"

They are using the P&W geared turbofan engines, same as the C-Series.

Or the damn prop death trap they made at one time!!! Garrett engines are for d!ckheads!!!

Latest resources

Back