• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The movie "Eraser".

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The eraser scene is bull sh_t because I'd gave arno ONE second for the airplane (with him) to travel far enough away from the parachute where it would not be seen.

Immelman said:
The eraser scene is bull sh_t because I'd gave arno ONE second for the airplane (with him) to travel far enough away from the parachute where it would not be seen.
I'd "second" that...or, two second that.

You chuck a case of beer out the plane, look straight down. Chuck a rig out of the plane...look a little more aft.

Last edited:
All this doesn't matter because there's NO WAY Arnold could open that emergency exit like he did. He ain't that strong.

Wait a second. You mean Eraser is fictional?

UnAnswerd said:
Remember that movie, with Arnold Scharzenegger? There is a scene were his parachute is blown out of the jet, and about 20 seconds later, he too is blown from the jet. He then dives down, to "catch up" with the parachute and straps it on. Here's the question. Is that possible? Science says gravity accelerates objects towards the center of the earth at the same speed, regardless of weight...

Here's a thought...

Why doesn't some one try it???

:p

Didn't Wesley Snipes jump out of an airplane without a parachute but was caught in freefall by another jumper in the movie Dropzone? Every non-skydiving friend was asking me about that.

What about the pilot that jumped out of the plane in the budweiser commercial? I hope he caught up to the beer. Wouldn't want all that beer go to waste.

Back in the 80's there was a show on ABC called " That's Incredible". A guy threw a parachute out of an an airplane, had an ABC cameraman jump out, then jumped out, caught the parachute, and landed safely.

Latest resources

Back