• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
im not making fun of your size

i just think its extremely lame to use a picture of yourself as an avitar

we know you fly 72's you dont have to have a picture to prove it

flyifrvfr said:
For most people that is true, but to someone who has indured comments about their size for a long time just to keep the peace, I wouldn't count on it. If you know me and I like you, I will let you get away with joking about my size. If you don't know me and approached me by making fun of me and my size, You should have good health coverage.

Even though I am 6 feet tall and weigh in at 295 pounds, I move and run like I should be playing football. I should have played, but at 35 years old it is too late.

Flyifrvfr,

My comment was NOT directed to you, it was to whatever MORON made the smartass little comment to you before that. I have no doubt you can follow through on a serious beat down.

Kream926 said:

Probably more embarassing is you caring about what the guy wants to use. He is proud of his achievements, who cares.

I personally think that it is not a problem, you have your pic by the airplane that you fly, good for you. Dont listen to anyone on here, the guy who was making fun of your weight will most likely be banned for making a personal attacks.

it could be worse you could be a bills fan, then I would really make fun of you.

Dangerkitty said:
Maybe if I am on a trip out there I can hunt the dork down and smack him.
Although I may be stretching things a bit, I have always heard that when it comes to size, women prefer girth.

Kream926 said:

You have a right to your opinion, however, this photo was taken by the company I no longer work for which then is used in your profile on the company website. Since I no longer have the avatar of the guy wearing the flight helmet while pre-flighting the skyhawk, I used the only pic I had.

It never ceases to amaze me how some people never grow up.
This is a pilot's website. You expected maturity? :D

And Big Guy, I have a news flash for you, from a fellow old fart ...

We're not as tough as we used to be once we start creeping up on middle age, no matter how much ass we kicked back in the day. Better ease up on the threats unless you know the other guy is never gonna take you up on it. At 42 years old, I'm still a dangerous MF for about three minutes. But if I don't get it done by then ... I'm gonna be scrambling. :D

My advice ... carry Mace to even the odds when scrapping with young'uns. You can catch your breath and regroup while he tries to clean all the snot and tears away. Maybe even get in a couple cheap shots, too, before he's ready to roll again. :D

Minh

Snakum said:
This is a pilot's website. You expected maturity? :D

And Big Guy, I have a news flash for you, from a fellow old fart ...

We're not as tough as we used to be once we start creeping up on middle age, no matter how much ass we kicked back in the day. Better ease up on the threats unless you know the other guy is never gonna take you up on it. At 42 years old, I'm still a dangerous MF for about three minutes. But if I don't get it done by then ... I'm gonna be scrambling. :D

My advice ... carry Mace to even the odds when scrapping with young'uns. You can catch your breath and regroup while he tries to clean all the snot and tears away. Maybe even get in a couple cheap shots, too, before he's ready to roll again. :D

Minh

LOL. I wasn't making a threat as much as I was describing what usually happens when someone angers me. I still feel like I am 18. This does remind me of the song I aint as good as I once was by Toby Keith. To quote a line from the song. " My body says you can't do this boy, but my pride says oh yes you can."

I still feel like I am 18.
You won't feel like you're still 18 the first time you get into a real live fist-fight with a 20 year-old gym rat who doesn't smoke or drink and wrestles on the college NCAA team. :D

I know from experience. :(

Minh

Latest resources

Back