• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Making of SWA Florida One

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jesus Christo!!!! They should've painted the radome red like a clown nose. Everytime I see a SWA 737 my kids think the f'n circus is in town and they pester me to see the bearded lady.

I think the shark has been jumped on the theme/retro paintjob thing (all airlines). Not to mention the stupid naming of the airplanes.

-Ring Ring, Hello this is JetBlue
-Yeah, Jetblue, this is PanAm calling from heaven. We want OUR idea back.

Maybe the airlines could do some "keeping it real" paint themes and show scenes from the industry. Like a painting on the tail of management rolling in cash while stepping on the necks of employees. Or an ALPA theme that shows a backroom ALPA/management deal and on the other side of the tail a 50 something, 20+ year seniority furloughed guy sitting right seat of an outsourced RJ with a 27 year old CA.

Delta guys could have one where they have an early 1990's pilot wearing blinders and on the other side they could show a pic of the 400th E175 taking off - guess that would fall into the retro paint category.

Any ideas for a TSA themed jet? How about an FA theme - can you paint cats on the side of an aircraft?

How about one called "Scenes from a Crashpad".

Last edited:
I think the shark has been jumped on the theme/retro paintjob thing (all airlines).

Maybe the airlines could do some "keeping it real" paint themes and show scenes from the industry. Like a painting on the tail of management rolling in cash while stepping on the necks of employees. Or an ALPA theme that shows a backroom ALPA/management deal and on the other side of the tail a 50 something, 20+ year seniority furloughed guy sitting right seat of an outsourced RJ with a 27 year old CA.

Delts guys could have one where they have an early 1990's pilot wearing blinders and on the other side they could show a pic of the 400th E175 taking off - guess that would fall into the retro paint category.

Any ideas for a TSA themed jet? How about an FA theme - can you paint cats on the side of an aircraft?

Both two funny. Although the Delta RJ flying is only on routes the Delta pilots don't want to fly anyway.

Well I should say bigger aircraft Delta, as we are all Delta pilots.

Latest resources

Back