• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Magenta Line for Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[FONT=&quot]Management should be ashamed of their greed—but they are not; they are proud of what they’ve done to us, our spouses, our children. They are thrilled that many of us will lose our homes in retirement, that many of our children will not be able to attend college, and that many of us will have to work years after we leave Continental. I used to think there were no words suitable to describe venal people like this; there are—but they are not printable.”[/FONT]

I have often heard pilots saying management deserves the excessive reward as long as the company is doing well. Pilots are short sided morons who should be outraged by such action but instead are happy with the status quo as they have been for over a decade now.

I have often heard pilots saying management deserves the excessive reward as long as the company is doing well. Pilots are short sided morons who should be outraged by such action but instead are happy with the status quo as they have been for over a decade now.

Remember the ultimate caveat so well spoken by our brave senior captains: 'It's always been like that around here'. There feel better now...:erm:

Be assured, no substandard demands will make their way to management.

I wish this were true but already the NC has screwed up. Instead of opening with a rig of "min pay per calender day", they are opening with "min pay per duty period".

Even United has a min pay per calender day but we are opening with LESS than that??? Way to shoot for the stars, CALALPA.

Our brain surgeons at JB did the same thing. Guess what we got? Min rig per duty period. It sucks!!!! Go for min pay per calendar day. 5 hours minimum.

Latest resources

Back