The King Air Book

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

msw

I recently completed reading an excellent new King Air book, titled, not surprisingly, "The King Air Book", by Tom Clements. Tom has been instructing in King Airs continuously since 1972, having joined the Beechcraft Training Center that year. The book is a compilation of articles Tom has written over the years on King Air flying, and is an excellent resource for King Air pilots. I have been flying King Airs for about 9 years, been to FlightSafety Initial and Recurrents every six months during that period of time, and still found this book to be an excellent source of info to "fill in the gaps" on my King Air knowledge. It is also written in a fun, easy-to-read, conversational style. If you are a King Air pilot or are in training to be one, this book should be part of your reference library. Here's a link if you are interested:

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/the-king-air-book/6098947

I believe that Tom is offerring a $9.95 rebate to those who purchase the book prior to the end of December, but you'll need to contact him directly to verify that. His email is [email protected] (And I am not making any money off the sale of these books!! I just think it is an excellent book, something all King Air pilots should read.)

Latest resources

Back