• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The hits keep coming...pt.2...3....4?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
More to the point, what has this to do with the President of the United States? He didn't create the situation in which we're in, nor does he produce the show.

This has EVERYTHING to do with the President of the United States and his congressional friends. Everyone in the world hears what they say, and when they speak out against "private jets" they are demonizing the very thing so many of us do, meanwhile being the biggest hypocrites while they do it. I have personally flown the "President" while he was a FNG Senator, he sure as hell didnt seem to have a problem with "private jets" then. They don't seem to care that when planes stop flying, it doesnt just send "CEO's" to the Delta ticket counter. It sends thousands of people, from caterers to line guys to mechanics, to the unemployment line to suck off the govt. nipple.

When you are in the spotlight, every word and action has a repercussion. And a President or his corrupt a$$ Chief of Staff should know that. Or perhaps they are trying to create another crisis so they can capitalize on an opportunity for the history books. :rolleyes:

Sorry but I have to agree with avbug. The current president is not responsible for the state of the economy.

If you must find someone to 'blame' for the effects on corporate aviation, start with the CEOs that you fly around, especially those in the financial industry/markets. They are the ones that pay the politicians to remove the regulatory controls. They are the ones who, once the controls are removed, invent the phony 'instruments' and perpetrate the frauds and ponzi schemes that have caused financial collapse and the subsequent economic crisis. They are the ones that take public money, hundreds of millions in uneared salaries and bonuses and the perks that go with it.

They are the ones that overcharge the government, generate massive cost overruns, and rip-off our country -- with pleasure.

They are the ones that create unprecedented usury to milk the public for their personal gain.

You're not suffering because of what the President said. You're suffering because of what your bosses did - and do every day!

They shouldn't be sent to the 'Delta ticket counter', they should be sent to the penitentiary, along with the politicians who happily took the 'funding' (bribes) and who still support a system of corporate welfare that has prevailed ever since Reagan was President.

Blame the 'Chicago School' economists and their 'free market' and 'trickle down' theories. Blame those politicians that support and are a part of that system.

You don't deserve to lose your job nor do any of the other millions of 'little people' in America. But, each time those corporate moguls board your aircraft (if you still have one) you should remember who it is that put us all in jeopardy.

Whether you like him or not, the current President isn't a part of that gang of thieves.

Last edited:
Blame the 'Chicago School' economists and their 'free market' and 'trickle down' theories. Blame those politicians that support and are a part of that system.

"Trickle Down" isn't a theory but rather a reality and this downturn flat out proves it.

How many pilots have lost their jobs because their owner/boss lost his fortune?

If the rich people don't have money in their pocket they don't have any to spend ("trickle down") on their jets or crews...

ok we can agree the current pres didn't start this, but does anybody think he is helping our industry?

Thats why God invented BEER.

And try not to start drinking before 4pm.

I picked a lousy decade to stop drinking! :D

Working on my second furlough--AA started laying off FA's and won't hesitate a second to cut the pilot ranks so while it's easy now to tell people to keep their chin up, it's getting darker and darker out.

Maybe I'll go get one of those UAV jobs so I can drink AND fly. Perfect! :beer:

Fido--At least you didn't put Ozark out of business when you left. ;)

TC

Latest resources

Back