The GUAT Lives!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MetroSheriff said:
Guat, the shameless leader of the pilot geek cult proudly announces the arrival of one of his devout geek followers on FlightInfo.

Some of you may have read a couple of the jewels posted by TABExpressF/O.

For those that haven't start your reading fun here!!!

and scroll down.

Yeah its too funny, The GUAT part DEUX
that kid has no idea what he's getting himself into lol

So what is the deal with the sudden explosion of newbies here with more opinions than experience? (Guat, AviatorCentral, TabExpressFA) Kind of reminds me of some of the 15 year olds I used to instruct who thought they could tell me how to fly a plane because they had a couple hundred hours on MS Flight Simulator.

Considering how little time it takes for these guys to shoot themselves in the foot, maybe posting on this board should be the same as buying a firearm. Mandatory waiting period.

NO WAY!!!

Without these quick lipped knowit-all newbies this board would go back to educational stuff and Contract disputes and boring things like that. The Newbies really bring out the common bond in everyone else. Especially everyones sense of humor!

TheGaut...I had tears reading those posts. Im just thankful that I was apart of it.

CitationKid and Tabexpress FO and the others, they show us how much we really know!! Next time you are in an argument with your wife or paroll officer you can show them these forums and how smart we actualy are -- coincidentaly how stupid some people can be.

Lets not forget about Archer, please do a search for those that dont know, and have an afternoon to kill.

Come out Newbies and Speak your minds, tell us about using the Checklists on MSFlightSim and how easy it is to start your own airline or The Ops Specs on the CRJ500

It can only get better

Aerosurfer said:
TheGaut...
--- So I'm being picky here but the correct spelling is G-U-A-T. Gaut sounds right, and rolls off the tongue a little easier, but for some strange reason it spelled differently.:cool: --- I'm wondering if the correct pronuciation is "Goo-wat." --- peace;)

"Guat" sounds like the noise them 147 grain subsonic 9MM's were making, when they hit those plastic jugs me and my buddy were shooting with the suppressor equiped Uzi's yesterday. And speaking of newbies, it was my buddy's first time behind an NFA firearm.

I guess taken in context with this thread, "Guat" is the sound of freedom.

Let freedom ring.

Latest resources

Back