• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Golden Ratio

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What? You got an aeronautics test coming up? ;-)

I don't know, but you've given me something to research. I'm a big fan of Fibonacci.

I'm sure this is just a coincidence, but Anastasia Romanov was born on June 18th, 1901.

And she died just a few years later! 07/17/18 is almost awesome. It was a Wednesday, which happens to come before Thursday, which is what today is (in my time zone), and Arthur Dent never got the hang of Thursdays. If you add the numbers together, you get the answer! AMAZING.

I'm impressed you pulled 618 out of thin air. Pretty cool.

Andy wins for the best answer, btw.

I'm sure this is just a coincidence, but Anastasia Romanov was born on June 18th, 1901.

Very Good! Then you may be familiar with the special features of the Great Pyramid? And, the significance of 1.618 in Italian architecture, as well as the perspective presented in the art of some of the great artists through the ages?

I'm impressed with the fact that we have some Brainiacs on F.I. It seems some are imbibing knowledge as well as occasional potable spirits.

Last edited:
And she died just a few years later! 07/17/18 is almost awesome. It was a Wednesday, which happens to come before Thursday, which is what today is (in my time zone), and Arthur Dent never got the hang of Thursdays. If you add the numbers together, you get the answer! AMAZING.

I'm impressed you pulled 618 out of thin air. Pretty cool.

Andy wins for the best answer, btw.
More precisely, she was born on 1-6-18.

C'mon, how about a little suspension of disbelief. Sheesh, you probably don't believe the government is covering up what happened at Roswell, or that the CIA blew up the WTC.

Latest resources

Back