• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The General's girlfriend may get to wear the red dress after all

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We have taken PC to all new levels of lunacy in this nation. If a given company doesn't want to put forth the public image of a size 28 F/A then that's their business!! I know that many of us gain a few pounds as we get older but that why I go to the damn gym! We have to ask what's wrong with our society when we're too afraid of saying anything that might harm someone's delicate sensibilities. Obesity is unhealthy, and is an issue that we should all be more vocal about. It's an epidemic that will continue to burden our already fragile healthcare system. If you're fat, you're fat. Let's not sugarcoat it! (no pun intended.....rant over)

On a sidenote, I just got home from a cruise yesterday. The crew was solely comprised of Europeans/Asians....not one overweight employee on the whole damn ship!

If you buy your clothes at Atlanta Tent and Awning, are you able to perform the safety functions of your job?

Nice plug - thanks! Thing is, that's neither overwing, nor is it intended to be an exit of any sort. Not that I haven't used it to get off the airplane here and there, but if it takes that particular hole in the jet to offload someone, red dress or not, we've got some serious W&B issues to address! :eek:

I saw her going thru security the other day! Congrats, General-you are one lucky jackass!

Did she actually make it through the security scanner? Usually I have to butter up her hips and squeeze her through. Anyway, she said she was getting tired of dating a "winner" that has a chance to succeed in life, and instead wanted a "know it all" loser type, who knew how to cook her french fries and clean the toilet in her trailer. I pointed her your way....... She is all YOURS---enjoy every layer.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Mmmmm....

Sounds delicious. I "enjoyed every layer" of your Mom the other night!

-Now you go back to letting Ned "enjoy every layer" of your nether regions!

at a previous airline, they had to fire a "plus" size FA when the FAA would not allow her to use a seat belt extension in the FA jumpseat. True story....... she also exceed the 180 lb. seat limit (was told by MX of that limit so I don't know if it was true or not).

Latest resources

Back