• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The General's girlfriend may get to wear the red dress after all

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's a demo of a pair of size 24 pants. I can't imagine something that size helping PAX. I can imagine no Twix bars for anyone but...

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=6851783&referralPlaylistId=search|meme%20roth

That Fox News talking head filling in for Cavuto must have a family the size of water buffaloes. Can't imagine anyone getting so offensively defensive over a report. What happened to "you decide"?:rolleyes:

"Do these pants make my butt look big?"

"No, your butt does a pretty good job all by itself"

Couldn't resist....:cartman:

That Fox News talking head filling in for Cavuto must have a family the size of water buffaloes. Can't imagine anyone getting so offensively defensive over a report. What happened to "you decide"?:rolleyes:

yeah he is like a politician, I think that girl made some great points and did a great job considering that egg head on the other side of the table. i bet his wife wears those size pants.

Did she actually make it through the security scanner? Usually I have to butter up her hips and squeeze her through. Anyway, she said she was getting tired of dating a "winner" that has a chance to succeed in life, and instead wanted a "know it all" loser type, who knew how to cook her french fries and clean the toilet in her trailer. I pointed her your way....... She is all YOURS---enjoy every layer.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General, that's some funny sh!t.

Latest resources

Back