• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Fix Is In

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He's not going to furlough anyone. The threat of it looming on the horizon is the goal. The real trickery is in the shell game antics he's sure to be employing to dilute the balance sheets. Crafty mother, that one.

If I had any respect for devious ingenuity and ethical imperfection, I'd be in awe of this guy. It's funny, I have talked to a half dozen pilots who won't ever join the union because of the evil teamsters. Yet they are willing to work for this guy? Unprotected? I'm sure Kenn appreciates the vote of confidence in his business practices with every sell out not willing to pay their dues and even encourage others in the fool hardiness of that thought process.

Has it ever occurred to them perhaps good old Phil (1folinepilot on here) has an alterior motive to giving out so much misinformation. Afterall, he's never missed an opportunity to be a MIGS. So why does he want you to miss out? Think about that.

After today's announcement, I expect more than a few Flex pilots will be scrambling to get their dues paid by midnight. I know for a fact there's one guy who paid online today who wasn't planning on it until today's letter came out.

Latest resources

Back