Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The disappearing thread disappeared too.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

capt. megadeth

Metal Momma!
WTF man! At least let me know who you are so I know who to be annoyed with.

WTF man! At least let me know who you are so I know who to be annoyed with.

Flightinfo policy: amusing threads must disappear; threads about disappearing threads must disappear; threads about threads about threads disappearing will probably disappear, too.

And posters who complain about disappearing threads sometime disappear, too...

And posters who complain about disappearing threads sometime disappear, too...

That's what I was thinking too. Becareful, Mega...eventually your name may appear in RED.

One thing that seems to be allowed though.....jokes about the state of Kentucky. Just kidding Boiler. :beer:

I don't doubt the mods removed it because you singled out a group of pilots based on thier ethnicity (White). It may not seem so since they are the majority, but it still comes across as racist. What if your original thread read Black, Chinese, Hispanic, etc..... and you complained about them.

Megadeath...you can be annoyed with me if you want. The thread was going great until a few on here decided to go overboard with some of the racial comments, galley wench coments and a few others making comments. I ended it when the following comment was made. I am sorry it it annoyed anyone but there are some lines that you cant cross. If you have a problem with it then send me a pm and we can discuss it. You all know that I am very fair with posts on here...this one I could not let go. It was causing the thread to get out of hand fast. Below is the comment from that thread that ended the thread. I hope you all understand.

I bet she is in the last stages of menopause, and tired of the brown bag soffocating her at night. Just wait till she get in the c*** house with my fat dirty a**. I'll rip one that will end her career. LOLOLOLOLOL Bitc*

Megadeath...you can be annoyed with me if you want. The thread was going great until a few on here decided to go overboard with some of the racial comments, galley wench coments and a few others making comments. I ended it when the following comment was made. I am sorry it it annoyed anyone but there are some lines that you cant cross. If you have a problem with it then send me a pm and we can discuss it. You all know that I am very fair with posts on here...this one I could not let go. It was causing the thread to get out of hand fast. Below is the comment from that thread that ended the thread. I hope you all understand.

I bet she is in the last stages of menopause, and tired of the brown bag soffocating her at night. Just wait till she get in the c*** house with my fat dirty a**. I'll rip one that will end her career. LOLOLOLOLOL Bitc*

Longhorn.... Don't hate the game... hate the player....

IOW..... edit the post/user not the entire thread.... Is there FI policy that counters my suggestion....???

Rezfully yours....

Someone need sombody to disappear? Lots of holes in the desert you know. Pine Barrens work well if your east coast - not that I know anything about that, I'm just saying.....

Rez....ok. I have done that but it turns just goes back to where it was. Do you really think a thread about white male pilots that brings out racists comments and cr*p like the example I posted above belongs on FI? Sorry, but im not changing my mind on this. The thread was getting out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back