The dirt on Silverhaw* Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TrailerTrash said:
Buckey is a real piece of work.Line guys rule!

Line guys...sheesh...like the one that called my CP telling him I was blocking a "taxiway" on a check pickup because I wouldn't park where he wanted me to (300 yards away from the drop box)...it wasn't a taxiway, it was on the ramp in a "non-movement" area-ie uncontrolled. Now had I parked in a taxiway and jumped out of my plane I would have expected the tower to call! Hell, I could have landed that sixpack in the distance he wanted me to carry 100 lbs of cancled checks! He sure as heck wasn't going to help!

He was doing his part I guess, trying to segregate the freightdog from the paying customers by sending them to the north 40...dipstick!

It's okay, idiots get all kinds of jobs at airports! Most get to have management positions in the end!

Doh! Did I say that???

Last edited:
Dear belchfire,

belchfire said:
Line guys...sheesh...like the one that called my CP telling him I was blocking a "taxiway" on a check pickup because I wouldn't park where he wanted me to (300 yards away from the drop box)...it wasn't a taxiway, it was on the ramp in a "non-movement" area-ie uncontrolled. Now had I parked in a taxiway and jumped out of my plane I would have expected the tower to call! Hell, I could have landed that sixpack in the distance he wanted me to carry 100 lbs of cancled checks! He sure as heck wasn't going to help!

He was doing his part I guess, trying to segregate the freightdog from the paying customers by sending them to the north 40...dipstick!

It's okay, idiots get all kinds of jobs at airports! Most get to have management positions in the end!

Doh! Did I say that???
Without the friendly line technician most pilots would be lost.The freightdogs are second class citizens at most airport businesses.Get a job flying passengers if that is a problem,but you might have to change your attitude.Line guys rule!

Last edited:
TrailerTrash=LineTrash

TrailerTrash said:
Without the friendly line technician most pilots would be lost.The freightdogs are second class citizens at most airport businesses.Get a job flying passengers if that is a problem,but you might have to change your attitude.Line guys rule!

I can not stand line guys like you. You give a bad name to your profession. I don’t fly freight every day but when I do there is usually some A-hole prick who treats us like second hand ********************. Where is your professionalism, or is that what they taught you at Lineprick Academy. Just remember that some of us have the duty of picking what FBO we go to.

Latest resources

Back