• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Death - Final Blow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can tell how little most pilots are informed. This thing should be 10 pages long by now if most people understood the implications of this. We are being forced to compete internationally with 3rd world countries that do not make money on their respective airlines due to subsudies. I knew I should have applied to Kenya Airways when I had the chance!

Oh yeah I almost forgot thanks Bush you monkey looking wanna be Texan Biotch! BUSH=JESUS

If this passes the US airline industry will eventually begin to look like the shipping industry. All aircraft flown and owned by foreign companies flown by foreigners. This is only good for management because they can come to the employees and say that they can get cheaper labor and if you do not give us concessions we will farm out your job.

Be afraid very very afraid.

It is back again. The old artical was about pilot pay. This Open Skies is not good for us. Thanks Bush.

[Quote: Another prominent Republican senator, John McCain, blasted pilots at UnitedAirlines for engaging in a no-overtime campaign to "satisfy their personal greed" that was blamed for increased delays and cancellations during contract talks last summer.]

This article may be 4+ years old, but it couldn't be more relevant.

Yea. Go Republicans. You think McCain has changed his view of airline pilots or unions since then?

But, as usual, many pilots will refuse to see the reality and will vote for this guy. Yes he was a war hero. No that doesn't make you a good Senator.

If you want the US / Mexican border wide open and you want another pay cut, support McCain in '08.

PIPE
(conservative, military PIPE)

Pipe,

I completely agree with you.

Unfortunately, didn't Slick Willie (Decider Daddy's newest/bestest friend) force the AA pilots back to work? The way I see it, for all practical purposes, no mainline pilot group will ever be able to strike again. Without the strike, there will be no significant gain in wages --ever. Even the simple act of refusing overtime risks heavy fines and imprisonment of union leaders. Welcome to the new world order.

Scoresheet as I see it:

McCain: For illegal amnesty and "open skies"
Guiliani: For illegal amnesty and "open skies"
Clinton: For illegal amnesty and "open skies"
Obama: For illegal amnesty and "open skies"

RON PAUL 2008!!!!!!!!!!

Pipe,

I completely agree with you.

Unfortunately, didn't Slick Willie (Decider Daddy's newest/bestest friend) force the AA pilots back to work? The way I see it, for all practical purposes, no mainline pilot group will ever be able to strike again. Without the strike, there will be no significant gain in wages --ever. Even the simple act of refusing overtime risks heavy fines and imprisonment of union leaders. Welcome to the new world order.

Scoresheet as I see it:

McCain: For illegal amnesty and "open skies"
Guiliani: For illegal amnesty and "open skies"
Clinton: For illegal amnesty and "open skies"
Obama: For illegal amnesty and "open skies"

RON PAUL 2008!!!!!!!!!!

No mainline pilot group will be allowed to legally strike again. No one can make you go to work though.

PIPE

No mainline pilot group will be allowed to legally strike again. No one can make you go to work though.

PIPE

Very true. Unfortunately, we've seen companies like Hojets serving as septic tank incubators for breeding the next generation of rat-bastard scabs that will jump at the opportunity to fly the next size bigger jet for less money.

Latest resources

Back