• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TC works at swa....someone told me who he was other day... It was a mdw captain who told me. tC your secret safe me.....ps....nobody pm me for his name...I'm not going to rat him out... I promised the guy I would not say his real name. Or the guy who is on here also obviously.

TC works at swa....someone told me who he was other day... It was a mdw captain who told me. tC your secret safe me.....ps....nobody pm me for his name...I'm not going to rat him out... I promised the guy I would not say his real name. Or the guy who is on here also obviously.

If he is a SWA pilot he has a real inferiority complex. I think it is a safe bet he tried and failed to get on with Delta at one point in his career. Every airline has a few losers, he just happens to be SWA's. Can you imagine him and flyvixin in the same cockpit!?

He's trying to rile guys up... Amazing it works at all anymore- got a new schtick w/ the Hugo reference, that's pretty good. Not world class trolling but a solid C- for the nerdiness

I agree. Bringin out Hugo was a great strategic move. Sometimes you gotta bring out new material. Kinda like General lee brought out OYS when people got tired of him.

When the parties started this marathon, I decided to stay out of this discussion entirely, because I thought it best to let the MC/NC do what we have asked them to do and work out an agreement. As someone very visible on FI, I thought it best to avoid the appearance of representing the opinions of AirTran pilots.

This post, by Flynvixen, is an insult to ALL of us (AAI, SW, SWAPA).

Flynvixen, you obviously have some serious, deep-seated emotional problems. I have no idea how you made it through the hiring process, but you are an embarassment to ALL of us. You are a real scumbag, no matter whose uniform you wear.

Oh Ty please,,

You guys try and and steal our seats after all the goodies that this deal affords you and then you get upset when we don't roll over and give into your every demand, and you call me a real scumbag ??? .......we are the bad guys in in this deal because we want to get something out of this deal.........it's ok for you guys to get all you can but we are supposed to just be happy that you guys are joining the party ???? who's the real scumbag Ty?? You act as if AT was as great a company to work for as SWA.....riiiiiiiiiiiiight Ty we had so many guys trying to jump ship for AT...... oh thats right we didn't did we. you guys were all up for a staple when we were talking to Frontier and now how things have changed, now you want it all and then some......who's the real scumbag now Ty ??? Please Ty don't play the "I am offended" game with me. Most of us were shocked when we found out what you guys were demanding on opening day of the SLI talks. You guys did not get sent home to think about it because you were being reasonable ????

I havent seen the details of this deal but in the end I will bet you a paycheck that you guys are getting more than we are out of this deal and more than you deserve for sure. That's the way the job killing machine ALPA rolls, take take take and never give in ever, fight until you are in the unemployment line telling everybody in line with you what a cool guy you are and what a cool job you once had until you over reached and ended up with nothing.

It looks like your MEC may have learned lesson one a few days ago and that is not to bite the hand that feeds you (Gary Kelly) Time will tell if you guys are smart enough to take a 80% deal or will you hold out for 100%, just ask the boys over at Frontier how the hold out option worked out for them.

Cheers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back