• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1108 has explained their legal position clearly and succinctly while Ricci just said "I'm a lawyer", whatever that is supposed to mean. How you can interpret their points as "looking out for themselves" is just so much unreasoned prejudice.

If you can't recognize that Ricci is just using his acquisition of CA as an opportunity to try to weaken the Union by playing one side off against the other, then you are dangerously misguided.

Your Union is standing up for you, there is no question about that. Both Flops and CA pilots are members of the 1108. Both pilot groups have a right to the same protections and service. It's the law, end of conversation.

Yes!

But he said so much more. "I'm a lawyer and you are not." I'm superior and here's how.

Oh and since I'm a lawyer I know it's ok to violate federal law.

Huh?

:confused:

The 1108 needs to stand up and wage a all out war on Flops..They been way to passive way to long and they keep it up they will have a decertification vote kicking there butts right out the door..grow a pair 1108 its time to take the offensive so far the scores 3-0 Flops...

Score board dont lie!!!!

The 1108 needs to stand up and wage a all out war on Flops..They been way to passive way to long and they keep it up they will have a decertification vote kicking there butts right out the door..grow a pair 1108 its time to take the offensive so far the scores 3-0 Flops is losing

Score board dont lie!!!!

Yep shure dont.

;)

Deal or No Deal?

I say again, deal or no deal? Is Kenn with two NNs that much of a wishy washy deal maker that he cannot make a decisive move or what? Will the salvage continue or is the massive hull of a once great vessel doomed for the smelter?

Mike mike mike mike mike, what day is it mike?

The 1108 needs to stand up and wage a all out war on Flops..They been way to passive way to long and they keep it up they will have a decertification vote kicking there butts right out the door..grow a pair 1108 its time to take the offensive so far the scores 3-0 Flops...

Score board dont lie!!!!

You do realize that it's you and every other Flops and CA pilot that together make up the 1108. Until you realize, that it's you (yes, as in you personally) that needs to grow a pair by stepping up and finally supporting your Union. If you insist on waiting for others to carry your water you will continue to chase your own tail and Ricci will continue to laugh at you.

Paying your dues, grudgingly or otherwise is not "doing your share" any longer, not by a long shot! Ricci has drawn a line in the sand and is betting that we don't have the stones to cross it. By pissing and moaning about the Union not doing enough while safely hiding behind your keyboard, you are helping Ricci destroy your Union. Once it's gone, you will be back to truly being the Walmart of fractional flying.

If you want that, keep it up.

Last edited:
You do realize that it's you and every other Flops and CA pilot that together make up the 1108. Until you realize, that it's you (yes, as in you personally) that needs to grow a pair by stepping up and finally supporting your Union. If you insist on waiting for others to carry your water you will continue to chase your own tail and Ricci will continue to laugh at you.

Paying your dues, grudgingly or otherwise is not "doing your share" any longer, not by a long shot! Ricci has drawn a line in the sand and is betting that we don't have the stones to cross it. By pissing and moaning about the Union not doing enough while safely hiding behind your keyboard, you are helping Ricci destroy your Union. Once it's gone, you will be back to truly being the Walmart of fractional flying.

If you want that, keep it up.

That's been the unions argument and I agree there is no solidarity at flops..but the union leaders have been to passive they have been asked to play hard ball but they take the path of least resistance. If I as you state and only I handled it my way I would be fired and my union would not back me..as they haven't backed others that have played hardball.. So don't give me that I am the union bull******************** if I am the union then I would get every pilot to walk off the job and shut this place down til we got fair wages n working conditions.. But I would be the only one walking out so take ur union I crap and stick it up ur you know what..union leaders are elected for reason to represent the pilot group which is I well there not representing I and all the other pilots that are fed up..you elect your politicians to represent what you supposedly stand for you don't sit in congress or wherever and do it yourself. That's what your taxes are paying for just like my union dues are paying for union leaders to take time off and fight for me..I want a fight not tea n crumpets.. So I say again GROW A PAIR!!!!!!!

That's been the unions argument and I agree there is no solidarity at flops..but the union leaders have been to passive they have been asked to play hard ball but they take the path of least resistance. If I as you state and only I handled it my way I would be fired and my union would not back me..as they haven't backed others that have played hardball.. So don't give me that I am the union bull******************** if I am the union then I would get every pilot to walk off the job and shut this place down til we got fair wages n working conditions.. But I would be the only one walking out so take ur union I crap and stick it up ur you know what..union leaders are elected for reason to represent the pilot group which is I well there not representing I and all the other pilots that are fed up..you elect your politicians to represent what you supposedly stand for you don't sit in congress or wherever and do it yourself. That's what your taxes are paying for just like my union dues are paying for union leaders to take time off and fight for me..I want a fight not tea n crumpets.. So I say again GROW A PAIR!!!!!!!

Your leaders are the ones who stuck their personal necks out to found your damn Union when you had nothing. They're not politicians and they are as fired up as you are. The only difference is they are not in a position to sound off the way you can on an anonymous board.

If you are fed up, then why aren't you getting involved? Why, in your mind, is the Union a separate entity from yourself? Why are the loudest mouths always the last to step up?

Case you haven't noticed, the time is now or never...

Last edited:
your leaders are the ones who stuck their personal necks out to found your damn union when you had nothing. They're not politicians and they are as fired up as you are. The only difference is they are not in a position to sound off the way you can on an anonymous board.

If you are fed up, then why aren't you getting involved? Why, in your mind, is the union a separate entity from yourself? Why are the loudest mouths always the last to step up?

Case you haven't noticed, the time is now or never...

not in a position to sound off????????? Really??????? Then exactly what position they in????? There the only ones in a position to sound off that's why they were voted in!!! Your post is the most ignorant post ever in flightinfo history??they need to be sounding off everyday and they need to get rid of those lawyers that totaly f upped the scope clause that allowed ricci to purchase flexjet and not have one of our pilots benefit from it??or is that i fault too should i have done something to stop it??? Shouls i have written scope myself??? (i shoulda of woulda been done better then what we ended up with) why don't you take responsibilty for this unions short coming??? Instead of blaming i all you guys are doing is turning this pilot group against the inion and ricci will be getting his decertification vote as he planned..

Dude proof read your post before posting.

Latest resources

Back