• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's not MY mec...I voted NO and stand with my vote. BTW, Googone, or whatever your name is...you're an IDIOT.

Looks like CA's anal ventriloquist is back from self imposed hiatus. How we've all missed your tortured wind-breaking...

You can't stand with, by, or anywhere near your vote for that matter because you weren't allowed one. Spreading management FUD is all you have contributed.

Coming from someone with such a stellar record of superior moral and intellectual standards, your personal opinion of me is keeping me up at nights...

Last edited:
Be careful, When he has nothing factual to say. He'll just start picking on your spelling or the structure of your sentences. I do have two questions. Why did NJ get rid of the Teamsters? Why is FO Pay one of the lowest in the industry? Thank you Teamsters, Not!!!!

Be careful, When he has nothing factual to say. He'll just start picking on your spelling or the structure of your sentences. I do have two questions. Why did NJ get rid of the Teamsters? Why is FO Pay one of the lowest in the industry? Thank you Teamsters, Not!!!!

Take down the avitar picture of you beating your wife/girlfriend, or shut the f**k up.

Man...are you OK? You seem on edge.

Its not like you to misspell avatar (avitar) and embarrassing (embarising on another thread).

Man...are you OK? You seem on edge.

Its not like you to misspell avatar (avitar) and embarrassing (embarising on another thread).

Yes it's horrible. I'm mortified. After all, I know that in your shallow little world (the world of professional union busting) a man's worth is dictated by his ability to spell, even while posting via cell phone.

The rest of us don't give a f**k what you think. You've been exposed.

That's all you have? I love the fact my Avatar bothers you people so bad. If you look closely, it's my sister and me drinking some of that, there white lightning Grandpa made. Now, answer my question. Why did NJ throw the Teamsters out?

Latest resources

Back