The Caribbean

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EuroWheenie

Anyone got suggestions for St. Lucia, St. Maarten and Port of Spain?

Set to visit those places the first 2 weeks of August. If memory serves me right, that's during hurricane season. Are the above mentioned islands in any particular danger zone?

Regardless, where would a thirsty, hungry and horny bloke seek out a spot of adventure?

I wasn't really impressed with Port of Spain, but others might like it.

St Lucia is beautiful but depending on your idea of nightlife it might not be the choice. If you go you gotta have Peton Beer, local and good.

St Maarten is always a fine destination - great parties and women. North side or south side you can't really go wrong. Too bad it isn't a full moon while you are there. One thing you have to do before you die is the full moon beach party on the north side of the island. Caos, mayhem, and debaucherey complimented by nakkidness. wooo hooo

Have fun.

Thanks Capt. Seems that St. Lucia is off the radar, so 5 days in POS and 7 in SXM. Am dreading the return fligth though; SXM-MIA (3 hour layover) -LHR (2 hour layover) -BAH is not my idea of fun! Only redeeming facet is that BA got them fancy flatbeds in J.

The full moon party sounds like the one I attended on Koh Samui in Thailand. Too many people on drugs for my taste, and who wants to bone a sheila who's high on a cocktail of ecstasy and magic mushrooms?

Latest resources

Back