• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Cactus 18

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The West brought money to cover the Easts paychecks and NO furloughees. The East brought two Bankruptcies, no Money, and over 1800 UNEMPLOYED PILOTS. It's not about the money, it's about being furlough fodder and accepting the transfer of career cancer. Never happen. USAPA won't provide a SINGLE improvement to the lives of ANY of the US Air pilots. The West has the high ground, is legally defensible, and young enough to start over...Not a combo I'd screw with if I were an Eastie.

Ocity and bringupthebird. Thanks for no "easthole" comments. Just wanted west opinion.

Last edited:
The West has the high ground, is legally defensible, and young enough to start over...Not a combo I'd screw with if I were an Eastie.

Not the slant I'd take if 24% of my pilot group could be facing furlough - but that's just me.

What leverage do you have that will compel the company to give you a "industry leading contract"?

The very same one that told them "THEY" deserved their seniority. :rolleyes: The East guys should be thanking their lucky stars that AWA bought them....they were days from Chapter 7. Get a clue you Easties! Parker ruined a Good airline with the purchase of the East. Pathetic!!:(

Please give serious answer. Not fighting here. You say /said you are a "westie". Why are you against an industry leading contract? You work for the same airline. Sounds like you want to shoot yourself in the foot. What if USAPA got industry leading payscale (doubtful, but for sake of discussion). Would "westies" turn down that ta because they hate USAPA and east guys?

Only a flight attendant would write something as MORONIC as this!

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

The very same one that told them "THEY" deserved their seniority. :rolleyes: The East guys should be thanking their lucky stars that AWA bought them....they were days from Chapter 7. Get a clue you Easties! Parker ruined a Good airline with the purchase of the East. Pathetic!!:(

THe cactus sewage has stained the distinguished pilot group of USairways, now we have to say catpiss on the radio a hundred times a day. SICK!
We deserved better than AWA>

THe cactus sewage has stained the distinguished pilot group of USairways, now we have to say catpiss on the radio a hundred times a day. SICK!
We deserved better than AWA>

Funny how you call yourself distinguished, and yet have to say "catpiss".....
All in one sentence. And so it goes for the uRAsapa professionals.......

Funny how you call yourself distinguished, and yet have to say "catpiss".....
All in one sentence. And so it goes for the uRAsapa professionals.......

My thoughts exactly. Well said.

Latest resources

Back