The Cactus 18

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your criminal west friends got off lucky- USAPA is the won owed an apology

You got part of that right. They are friends of mine. I donated to their defense. That is because they were caught up in a USAPA's random dragnet of intimidation.

I hope they countersue and I know of at least one who will sue. I've hired an attorney myself who has been following this for two years documenting everything.

I can't wait till your union is kicked off this property. Just a matter of time.

Have a nice day Nic, I know I will.

Last edited:
I am convinced you are that guy from the last CLT crew news who came across as terribly emotionally unstable when he made comments about how he thought it was a pipe dream that east and west would ever fly together. Seriously I feel sorry for that dude. I thought he was gonna snap right there! Maybe you easties will chill one day. Until then don't take any of this SLI stuff personally. It's just business buddy...

Th;anksk Xander. Weve been through a lot out east and we just want to keep our seniority we brought to the merger. Well get through this,

Th;anksk Xander. Weve been through a lot out east and we just want to keep our seniority we brought to the merger. Well get through this,

Oh, I get it. You've been through a lot, so you deserve to recoup by stealing the other groups seniority. I get it.

Your criminal west friends got off lucky- USAPA is the won owed an apology

Because the appropriate "commonsensical, fact-specific"
examination of the allegations in USAPA’s complaint fails to
yield a pattern of racketeering activity, USAPA has failed to
state a cognizable RICO claim. See Menasco, 886 F.2d at 684.
Accordingly, the district court did not err in granting the
defendants’ motion to dismiss the complaint.

Nuff said........

You got a mouse in your pocket?

There's some doubt that you're even a pilot, much less a USAirways pilot, but I'll leave that for others to determine.

You got a mouse in your pocket?

There's some doubt that you're even a pilot, much less a USAirways pilot, but I'll leave that for others to determine.

Nice one Jerik.

M

I think one of the allegations centered on a post referring to some out east as A$$wipes. At any point in the litigation was the characterization in that post refuted?

I think one of the allegations centered on a post referring to some out east as A$$wipes. At any point in the litigation was the characterization in that post refuted?

Yes, as determined by a court of law. St. Nic & McDoosh are A$$wipes. :smash: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eastholes are the kids here. The rest of the industry knows it. Shame.

Latest resources

Back