The Big January Bid at SWA for AT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Howard--

Do you really love the lamp,... Or are you just looking at things and saying you love them?

Bubba :beer:

You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair.

This thread has taken a weird turn.

Ok, let's focus....what has been put out on the AirTran side about ATL as a base? There's a LOT of flying out of there still. I'm thinking there will be a LOT of ATL vacancies in the 144 person AirTran bid. MCO as well.

Ok, let's focus....what has been put out on the AirTran side about ATL as a base? There's a LOT of flying out of there still. I'm thinking there will be a LOT of ATL vacancies in the 144 person AirTran bid. MCO as well.

I think SWA will make ATL a base . I also see in the future Dutch bidding ATL, but not going down there.

Further in the future I see Dutch getting the system CP position .

You might want to trust me on this . I have a gift for seeing into the future :)

I see SWA buying AirTran because Gary says we HAVE to have ATL and more importantly, the (newer) B717.

Expect EXPLOSIVE GROWTH out of ATL.

WON LUV-OWN IT!!

Not much being said on this side at all. Most people aren't expecting much growth, though.

All FAT cappys with global seniority to hold SW Cappy will be trained and in their seats in18 months or less....congrats

Not much being said on this side at all. Most people aren't expecting much growth, though.

Thx. I didn't think so. It's going to be an interesting few months. I honestly think SWA is flying by the seat of their pants on this one. I'm not sure what to think about growth. There are many reasons to grow.....but no airplanes.

Latest resources

Back