Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The better forum everybody is talking about?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

got_jumpseat?

NO BLO JETS
Whats the name of that other, better, aviation forum everybody is talking about? Somebody gave me the link but it didnt work. I haven't been around in a while because this place sucked so bad. But if theres a new forum I want to check it out and see if they are doing things the right way over there.

It is called clear and-a million (.com) or something close to that

Ill Mitch said:
It is called clear and-a million (.com) or something close to that
They've got a nice site. This site offers more in the way of job info for those looking to improve their career, airlines forums offers more freedom as long as you don't try and link to the other site. Eventually, I think that people will gravitate to a site that agrees with them. Like they say, "Birds of a feather, flock together"

it's clear and a million . com but but add the www and .com, as well as hyphens between each word.

I been lurking at the new forum its way better. Nobody deleting posts or sigs or avatars, basically its a cool place to hang out. UNLIKE this $hithole!

OB-CPO said:
I been lurking at the new forum its way better. Nobody deleting posts or sigs or avatars, basically its a cool place to hang out.

Hmm. Those are the exact reasons why I still like it better here. The avatars are already out of hand at that other site. If they want their non-av forum, let them have it--over there. I never cared for it much anyway.

But then again, I never relied on an internet website as my sole form of self-expression either.

-Goose

Why does it have to be one or the other? I go to more than two sites on a lot of things; same here.

Latest resources

Back