• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Best Plane for 10M.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, I have seen them over there. It sounds like it is a bit marginal as well, especially if you need to fill it up with people. Plus I think that you have to take a number to get one.

15 million is a better number. You might be able to find an older 604 or a 900 in that range.
And $20 million would be better than $15 million and $25 million...

Come on guys, if your budget is $10 million then that's the budget. If runway performance is an issue (as it was in our case) then a DA-50 is probably the most workable solution for $10 million. If runway performance isn't an issue then an older challenger may work. Everything else mentioned have issues that make them unworkable in the long-run.

LS

And $20 million would be better than $15 million and $25 million...

Come on guys, if your budget is $10 million then that's the budget. If runway performance is an issue (as it was in our case) then a DA-50 is probably the most workable solution for $10 million. If runway performance isn't an issue then an older challenger may work. Everything else mentioned have issues that make them unworkable in the long-run.

LS

I agree with your statement, however, with one more point on the older Challenger vs the straight Falcon 50. If one is going to operate out of high and hot airports like Aspen in the summer. The 50 is much better.

I agree with your statement, however, with one more point on the older Challenger vs the straight Falcon 50. If one is going to operate out of high and hot airports like Aspen in the summer. The 50 is much better.
Like I said, if runway performance is an issue as it was for us (we fly in and out of Aspen frequently) then the 50 is the only real contender given the parameters given in the original question. Period.

LS

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back