• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The answer to "What has ALPA done for you lately?"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
so we should unfairly represent everyone? and not make the profession better? that is what you advocate?
I'm saying to quit pissing on everyone's leg and telling them it's raining. You can't try and spin the fact that ALPA cannot represent the interest of 2 competing pilot groups.

I'm saying to quit pissing on everyone's leg and telling them it's raining. You can't try and spin the fact that ALPA cannot represent the interest of 2 competing pilot groups.

So what do you suggest?

All right... then what? Bring another entity on property, or form your own in house Union.
Either encourage USAPA to represent all air line pilots or improve the current one.
How can any Union collectively represent employees from 2 different and competing business entities? Especially when one business model is succesful and the other is not? When one group is truly considered a "career carrier" and the other is considered a "stepping stone"? When years of seniority built at one carrier don't mean squat when that carrier tanks?

And what if USAPA gets voted in and it benefits the pilots of USAirways? Will it still be disowned by ALPA?

And what if USAPA gets voted in and it benefits the pilots of USAirways? Will it still be disowned by ALPA?

Let's wait and see....

I am pretty convinced USAPA will win the nmb election, but I think they will fail as a group.

How can any Union collectively represent employees from 2 different and competing business entities? Especially when one business model is succesful and the other is not? When one group is truly considered a "career carrier" and the other is considered a "stepping stone"? When years of seniority built at one carrier don't mean squat when that carrier tanks?

BINGO!

Latest resources

Back