The Air Group

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cosmotheassman

Anyone know if they are hiring in the Hawker or anything else?? They emailed me an application package back in October and I filled it out but haven't heard anything yet. Any info would be great!

Assman...

I don't know what's going on with the Hawkers at the Air Group, but I want to pass along a little additional information. The Air Group is a solid organization and John Winthrop is an amazing guy who does magic things: gets to fly with the Blue Angels, gets his kid a ride up the coast on an aircraft carrier and heads an organization like the Air Group at his age. However, don't expect competitive pay. I interviewed for chief pilot a few years ago and backed away after finding out how little they wanted to pay. It would only be a move up if you were in a fractional.

GV

if you check there website they seem to have high mins for cpt..........

I seem to remember the company was looking for a Chino-based Hawker pilot about a month or so back. It was the second time I saw the listing and I wonder if they were having a tough time filling the position or if was eventually filled. It's still listed as an opening on their website.

Ever lived in Chino? Maybe that's why they can't fill it...
:)

Yeah if you don't mind the smell of cow manure, Chino is okay. But, when the fog rolls in, the moisture mixes with the cow manure and...it's just not a pretty smell.

Chino Hills is better because the smell doesn't rise up that high - seems to lay low in the valley.

That is another big draw. Plus, it's right off the departure end of CNO, so if you have an engine failure in a single, you'll have a bunch of new friends...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back