Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

That's a rap...your TSA career, that is.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FL000

Baggage screener fired for rapping about terror

HOUSTON, Texas (AP) -- When Bassam Khalaf raps, he's the Arabic Assassin. His unreleased CD, "Terror Alert," includes rhymes about flying a plane into a building and descriptions of himself as a "crazy, suicidal Arabic ... equipped with bombs."

Until last week, Khalaf also worked as a baggage screener at George Bush Intercontinental Airport.

Rest of story: http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/07/15/rapper.fired.ap/index.html

"Controversy sells," Khalaf said. "It brings a lot of attention. Everybody wants to label all Arabics terrorists just because a couple of people messed up. Well, I'm going to play along with that character. I'm going to let you think I'm one."

Messed up?!?!?!?

Well, I guess that he got the attention that he was craving.

some people's children... sheesh!

maybe we can ship him someplace where they will really think he's cool... Like Israel.

Yea, let's rap this mo fo.

inthewind said:
Quantaunamo

Wasn't that the creature that came out of that guy's belly in "Total Recall"? ;)

VampyreGTX said:
posted in wrong topic
hate it when that happens, you can't delete.

sky37d said:
hate it when that happens, you can't delete.
It also shows a total lack of ability to improvise. He could have read the thread and posted relevant thoughts in that space.

inthewinder said:
or Quantaunamo
Where the hell is that? :D I can't spell it either, so I just use GITMO. (I was in the navy, and since the marines are the navy's army, I think I can use the contraction without being called out for never having been there).

And GITMO, is what this rapper should be getting...besides, every body knew the beggining of the end was in sight when the Sugar Hill Gang hit their peak. Rap died when ICE-T came out with the cop killer album...

sqwkvfr said:
...and now he plays a cop on a TV show.

Street credit= 0
Hypocrisy= 10
Hey, at least he still likes bush.

Latest resources

Back